I thought this might be coming my way.
1. I study Psychology (if you couldn’t figure that out from the wide variety of things that I post)
2. One of my current three jobs is watching and working with an autistic boy! He’s fun.
3. One of the other jobs - shampoo girl/receptionist at a hair salon - is one that I have managed to hold for roughly six years.
4. My boyfriend lives in Alabama. (And before you get upset about long distance-internet dating, we went to high school together and he joined the army. I know, he’s an idiot.)
5. I play the baritone saxophone - a fun and sexy instrument if there ever was one.
6. I have jumped off a moving train! (I am not James Bond, Batman, or Indiana Jones. Yeah, I’m disappointed too.)
7. There is a well sized scar running along the back of my head from when I fell off a desk at the ripe old age of 3.
8. Very Italian. Ask italianouomo.
9. Hate traveling. Really. Enjoy being places, hate the process.
10. I would give my first born child and my right arm to not be in college right now. Seriously. Any takers? Is there a Rumpelstiltskin in the building?